Starting from scratch on a path to financial independence isn’t easy. I went from impending burnout to an energized and improved life in an 18-month period. Learning from others was a huge jump start to me, and I want to help you.
Resources on this page are designed to get you started on the path, and then get progressively more advanced.
Completely New to FI? Start with the Basics
- A Financial Independence Primer: Simple Concepts for New FIers
- Dealing with Debt
- Two Powerful Numbers To Track Immediately
- Sort your Spending to Speed the Journey
- Setting Your Financial Independence Target
- Strategic Savings: How to Create, Secure, and Deploy
- Investing – Make Your Money Work For You (FI Basics)
- How Should I Use Savings Accounts? (Reader Request)